We’re here to help you grow great food, no matter where you live in Canada. From urban backyard plots to rural acres, there’s never been a better time to grow your own food.
We want to help you reach your gardening goals – whether it’s growing your first salad, or mastering a year round harvest. We draw on a lifetime of experience to coach, consult, and guide you on how to get the most out of your garden.
Our approach is straight forward and organic.
Do you want to grow more food for your family?
Want to save money on your grocery bill?
Do you feel like it’s time to reconnect with the soil under your feet?
Are you a Do-It-Yourself type that just needs a bit of guidance?
That’s what we’re here for.
We’d love to hear from you:
Areas of Expertise:
- Organic growing methods for vegetables and herbs
- Breaking Ground for New Gardens
- Garden Design and Layout
- Starting Seeds and Transplanting
- Season Extension – Harvest all Winter!
- Composting and Soil Building
- Weed identification and Management
- Pest Management (Rabbits, Aphids, Cabbage Moth…)
- Irrigation Systems
Beyond the Garden:
- Garden planning and logistics for Restaurants.
- School gardens and food programs.
- Teaching Workshops.