When it comes to growing food in Canada, we’re here to help.
We work with:
- Backyard Gardeners of all ages and experience ranges
- School and Community Gardens
- Offices and corporate clients
How it works:
- We’ll start with a quick call or email to learn more about your goals or questions. Drop us a line at email@example.com
- If you want to go deeper then we will schedule a live audio-visual call (Skype or Facetime) with Graham, our garden coach. This is your time and we’ll tailor the session to what you need. It is an opportunity to discuss your plans and goals, develop an action plan, or discuss specific issues you’re having. To get the most out of the session, please complete the garden questionnaire and send us your location so that we can see your growing space on Google Satellite Maps.
- Ongoing support. Planting the seeds is just the beginning. Sign up for a consult and get ongoing complimentary support by text message and email.
Examples of past consult topics:
- Garden layout
- Raised beds vs in ground
- Tearing out sod to make a new garden
- Best vegetable varieties for Calgary
- Slugs, Rabbits and other pests
- Garden Design and Site Selection
- Growing for schools and educational programs.
- How to increase efficiency and increase yields.
- Simple season Extension
- How to harvest salad in January
- Labour saving technique and hand tools